Protecting Your Privacy
The provision of quality health care requires a doctor-patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with our commitment to quality care, this centre has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with legislation.
Our policy informs you:
- That we need your consent to collect information about you
- Why we need to collect information.
- How your information will be used by us and to whom we may need to disclose it.
- That you may request access to the information we hold about you.
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information.
If you have any questions, problems or complaints relating to how MetWest handled your personal information, please let us know.
MetWest Surgical complies with the Commonwealth Privacy Act
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions on treatments, conditions and general enquiries.