Welcome to MetWest Eye Centre
Providing quality eye care to the people of Sydney's Greater West for over 20 years
This unique specialist Ophthalmic Centre offers the people of Western Sydney
- access to highly qualified specialist ophthalmologists
- sub-specialty expertise in cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease
- an accredited on-site day surgery dedicated to eye operations
- highly qualified nursing, orthoptic and clerical staff
- the latest in high technology diagnostic equipment
Doctors and staff are committed to ongoing education and provision of superior eye care.
Check out the blog for the latest at MetWest.
I have an appointment - Things I need to know...
- On-site accredited day surgery for eye operations
- Centre hours of business are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
- A referral letter is needed from the local doctor or optometrist
- Department of Veteran Affairs gold card holders are fully covered
- MetWest Eye Centre is a private specialist facility
- All eye emergencies are seen on the day
- On-site and unrestricted street parking
- All major credit cards accepted (Amex and Diner's excluded)
- Eftpos facilities are available
- The Day Surgery is located on the first floor, with no lift facilities available
- Transport and accommodation for day surgery patients can be arranged on request.
- Appointments can be made via phone (02 9622 7667) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
... learn more
Metwest Eye Centre Events
Annual Eye Update
Tuesday 9 August 6:00pm - 9:00pm
6T points available
Dr Robaei discusses the practical aspects of cataract surgery and Dr Swamy uses retinal cases as the basis of his discussion. » read more